Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Purpose

Welcome to my new blog! Some of you may follow my other blog, via l'amour, which you can still view here.

The Purpose

So why did I start a completely new blog if I already have one? Well, via l'amour is a place for me share situations that I am dealing with in my life. I post my thoughts on these issues from a Christian perspective in hopes that others can also learn through my personal experiences. It really follows no specific format besides putting down what is on my heart at the moment.

Alternatively, the purpose of The Sojourner's Log is to document my experiences while working in foreign lands. I will attempt to keep both blogs updated as much as possible, so check back often or follow them by email. I hope you enjoy what I have to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.